John, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelors Degree
27270878

How do I send you the TXT file and cpp file

Customer Question

How do I send you the TXT file and cpp file.

I need a program that You're working for a lumber company, and your employer would like a program that calculate the cost of lumber for an order. The company sells pine, fir, cedar,maple, and oak lumber. Lumber is priced by board feet. one board foot equals one square foot, one inch thick. the price per board foot is given in the following table: pine 1.89 Fir 1.29 Cedar 2.36 Maple 4.70 Oak 3.00 The lumber is sold in different dimension ( specified in inches of width and height, and feet of length) that need to be converted to board feet. For example, a 2 * 4 * 8 piece is 2 inches wide, 4 inches high, and 8 feet long, and is equivalent to 5.333 board feet. an entry from the user will be in the form of a letter and four integer numbers. the integers are the number of pieces, width, height, and length. the letter will be one of P,F.C,M,O ( corresponding to the five kinds of wood) or T, meaning total. when the letter is T, there are no integers following it on the line. the program should print out the price for each entry, and print the total after T is entered. Here is an example run: Enter item: P 10 2 4 8 10 2x4x8 pine, cost: $100.80 Enter item: M 1 1 12 8 1 1x12x8 maple, cost: $68.93 Enter item: T Total cost: 169.73 Develop the program using functional decomposition,and proper style and documentation in your code. your program should make appropriate use of value- returning function in solving this problem. Be sure that the user prompts are clear, and that the outputs is labeled appropriately. Instead of keyboard input, the inputs comes from a TXT file. the output should look like Customer Lumber Orders Customer # XXXXX Pieces Size Wood Cost 5 1X8X8 maple 47.99 6 6X8X8 Oak 47.99 6 6X8X8 Oak 47.99 5 1X8X8 maple 47.99 Total Cost 191.06 Customer # XXXXX 5 1X8X8 maple 47.99 6 6X8X8 Oak 47.99 6 6X8X8 Oak 47.99 5 1X8X8 maple 47.99 Total Cost 191.06 And so on for a total of 5 orders. I have the calculation correct I just need it to read from the input file and produce an output file called Jamario Order Totals

Category: Homework
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
HI

Thanks for your question

I am John
Upload the files to www.wikisend.com and post the link
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

did u get them

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
After uploading , you will get a Download link or File ID
post the link or file id
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ok I sent them twice,

did you get them

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
hi

post the links here
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ok I posted this twice already. do I just copy it here and hit reply to expert

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
you will get a link like this

http://wikisend.com/download/...

or File ID:

reply me including this link or file id
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok I sent two files. They went I believe.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
got
i will check these,
do you recode your own code or can i make it new
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

however, I just need it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Terry

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
can you wait until tonight

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry I need it by 1030 today.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
how many hrs left
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

about 7.3 hrs

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
check after 6 hrs

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ok,

But I really need to know that you are on it for me, I can't afford to not have it in 6 hours.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
can you wait 4 hrs
i will send within this time
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

great thanks,

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
ok
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
John, Engineer
Experience: Bachelors Degree
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a new assignment can u help with in array by 1200 tomorrow
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
ok post the question here please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You are to write a program that will manipulate arrays using functions.  Recall arrays have no C++ operations.  Your arrays should handle up to 25 integer numbers
                                   _____________________________

Set up two arrays A and B with 15 random numbers each between 1 and 50. (no zeroes)

Print out both arrays with labels.  (Define only one function that prints only one array.)

Write a function that will add corresponding locations of array A with B and put results into C.

Print out C.

Write a function that will multiply corresponding locations of array A with B
and put results into C.

Print out C.

Sort both array A and array B.

Print out both arrays with labels.

Define another array M that is 30 in length.  Concatenate array B to the end of array A
and put in array M.

Print out M.

Now merge array A and B into array M where array M will be the sorted.  (Do not call the sort routine for array M but call Merge routine.)

Print out M.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.
ok i will do this