R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

i have a program due tomorrow that i havent started -.-. Can

i have a program due tomorrow that i havent started -.-. Can i get help with the program. Here is what the functionality of the programs that is required. http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~cs302/?r=programs&programNumber=2 It is due in 9 hours. if you are willing to do it can you also do the extra credit part 

Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to our forum!

I'm RRJha and I'd be glad to help with your question. I'll review the requirements and get back to you soon.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i meant do it for me because there is no way i can finish it in time

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I've started working on it. I'll update you in a couple of hours.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Hi Omar,

I've been working on it, but the amount of effort required to complete the program is much more than indicated by your current offer. Let me know if you could add $50 extra (you may edit the price).

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can i think about it untilthe program is done

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can raise it to 75 provided you also do the extra credit

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I'm still working on the main program and have not reviewed the extra credit question. How much more could you add for the main program?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will you be able to finish the program in 4 hours?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I can do that.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, I'll complete it and send the program in a couple of hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the program is due in 2 hours, just reminding

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
It's done. Just debugging now and cross checking with sample outputs. It won't take long.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

isnt there supposed to be a seperate java file for the extra credit

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes that should go in separate file. Haven't implemented extra credit, due to urgency.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do you think oyu have time to do it, there is one hour

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll give it a go. Meanwhile, please leave a rating for the main program.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, how is the extra credit going

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Working on it. Should take half an hour or so, I guess.
I hope you'd add $15 bonus for the extra credit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its due in 15 minute, and I have no more money. =l I dont even have grocery money left. I invested all my money in this assignment. I dont know if you didnt know but college kids arent rich

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, no problem. I'll send the code if I'm able to complete it in 15 minutes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its due in one minite :[

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
My apologies :(. I've got the idea for implementation, but it would be time taking. Still, I hope you're satisfied with main program.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you still send me the extra credit and hope she accepts int a few minutes late

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, would update you as soon as it's done. Might take 15 minutes or so.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
I've written the code but it's not woking correctly. It would take quite some debugging. Let me know if your instructor is accepting late submission. I'll see to it later tonight or tomorrow.
I'll rest now, have been working for hours.

Thanks for the rating, and have a nice day!