R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

i have a program due tomorrow that i havent started -.-. Can

i have a program due tomorrow that i havent started -.-. Can i get help with the program. Here is what the functionality of the programs that is required. http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~cs302/?r=programs&programNumber=2 It is due in 9 hours. if you are willing to do it can you also do the extra credit part 

Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to our forum!

I'm RRJha and I'd be glad to help with your question. I'll review the requirements and get back to you soon.

Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i meant do it for me because there is no way i can finish it in time

Yes, I've started working on it. I'll update you in a couple of hours.
Hi Omar,

I've been working on it, but the amount of effort required to complete the program is much more than indicated by your current offer. Let me know if you could add $50 extra (you may edit the price).

Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

can i think about it untilthe program is done

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i can raise it to 75 provided you also do the extra credit

I'm still working on the main program and have not reviewed the extra credit question. How much more could you add for the main program?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

will you be able to finish the program in 4 hours?

Yes, I can do that.
Thanks, I'll complete it and send the program in a couple of hours.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

the program is due in 2 hours, just reminding

It's done. Just debugging now and cross checking with sample outputs. It won't take long.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

isnt there supposed to be a seperate java file for the extra credit

Yes that should go in separate file. Haven't implemented extra credit, due to urgency.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

do you think oyu have time to do it, there is one hour

Ok, I'll give it a go. Meanwhile, please leave a rating for the main program.

Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hello, how is the extra credit going

Working on it. Should take half an hour or so, I guess.
I hope you'd add $15 bonus for the extra credit.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

its due in 15 minute, and I have no more money. =l I dont even have grocery money left. I invested all my money in this assignment. I dont know if you didnt know but college kids arent rich

Ok, no problem. I'll send the code if I'm able to complete it in 15 minutes.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

its due in one minite :[

My apologies :(. I've got the idea for implementation, but it would be time taking. Still, I hope you're satisfied with main program.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

can you still send me the extra credit and hope she accepts int a few minutes late

Ok, would update you as soon as it's done. Might take 15 minutes or so.
I've written the code but it's not woking correctly. It would take quite some debugging. Let me know if your instructor is accepting late submission. I'll see to it later tonight or tomorrow.
I'll rest now, have been working for hours.

Thanks for the rating, and have a nice day!