LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I have a question dealing with Javascript programming: Design

I have a question dealing with Javascript programming:

Design a pseudocode program that asks the user for the username with at least eight characters, beginning with the a letter and including at least one digit. Next, write a validation loop to ensure that these conditions have been met, and continue to prompt the user until a valid username has been entered. Save the file as usernameValidator.txt, and convert to JavaScript. Save that file as usernameValidator.html. Please let me know if you have any questions
Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The deadline is the 2nd of Nov, 3 pm.. You helped me before with a program called upperCrustAdmissions a week ago. My name is Robert. I tried to request you directly before but you were not online. Could you use the same format that I sent you before?

ok Robert, I will use the same format.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Awsome, thank you sir

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Robert,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes