LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

For LogicPro only I have the part 2 (hardest part) completed...

For LogicPro only
I have the part 2 (hardest part) completed... I just need help with the first part. Final Project- (30%)

Your final project will be to analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements as well as at least one function call and the use of at least one array. The specific problem you need to solve for the final project is: Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of your family members along with their age and state where they reside. Determine and print the average age of your family and print the names of anyone who live in Texas.

Final Project Deliverables:

There are two deliveries for this project. The first delivery is the project plan which provides your problem statements, problem analysis, and how it will comply with the project specifications. The project plan is worth 10% of your grade. The final delivery will be your completed project design along with your code comments and comprehensive test plan. The final delivery is worth 20% of your grade.

Your project plan is due in week 7 by midnight EST, on the specific date posted in the class schedule. The final delivery is due no later than the last day of class. Your instructor’s policy on late projects applies to this project.

Example Project Plan and Final Project template files, containing the required sections are included in the available resources. You should use this document to start your writing and fill in all of the details required.

Project plan format and length:

The documentation describing your analysis and test plan should be written using Microsoft Word. The font size should be 12 point. The page margins should be 1 inch. The paragraphs should be formatted with double line or single line spacing. Any figures, tables, equations should be neatly labeled. All references should use APA style.

also there one other thing I need to do that it is very simple, I need to do 1 of the following 3 options

Choose only one of the following three possible topics and answer the question provided there. In other words, answer only one out of the following three:

1. In pseudocode, declare a 1-dimensional array of Strings named City that will hold up to 10 cities. Then write a For, or While, or Repeat/Until loop that would prompt a user to input a City name for each of the 10 cities. Be sure to include the entire Main program.

2. In pseudocode, declare an array to hold up to 5 Integers. Then write a loop that inputs a number for each of the array elements. Finally, provide the pseudocode that would calculate and print the sum of those 5 integers. Be sure to include the entire Main program.

3. In pseudocode, declare a 2-dimensional array of integers (or Float or String, or Character) that would store data in a table of size 3X15. (45 elements total need to be stored). Use a nested repetition loop of your choice to store each of the values. Be sure to walk through your code and make sure it is properly calculating each of the elements. Be sure to include the entire Main program.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Welcome b.ack
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I sent all the info on the other post we have work on.... dead line and also the work I have completed

Coul you provide it again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hey!!... I send the question, I did the second part, here is the link so that you can see what I have done: I just need help with the first part and also the second question I pasted at the end of the original question. I'll be out for a couple of hrs. but Ill have access to my email witch is [email protected] if you need to contact me. Thx.. by the way the due date is tonight by 11pm est.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Are you there??

I am here now
Link is not working.
Please provide the files again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, Im about to post some questions, but wanted to ask you first if are able to work on esays for human resources and Art history?

My apologies. I can help you with programming questions only.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok no prob... thank you!!!

Thank you too