akch2002
akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert
46493125

Name _____________________________ Show the balanced chemical

Name _____________________________

Show the balanced chemical oxidation equation for the following chemicals: (3 points each)

1) Ethane

2) Propane

3) Butane

4) Pentane

5) Octane

6) Toluene

7) Xylene

8) Ethylbenzene

9) Cellulose

10) Glucose

11) A compartment measures 3 meters by 5 meters and is 2.8 meters high. A fire raises the temperature from 20oC to 1000 oC. If the starting pressure was 1 atmosphere, what pressure is present at the elevated temperature assuming the compartment remains closed? For the temperatures, make sure to convert to an Absolute Temperature Scale, Kelvin (or Rankine). (10 points)

12) A compartment measures 3.5 meters by 5.5 meters and is 3 meters high. A fire raises the temperature from 68of to 1500 of. If the starting pressure was 1 atmosphere, what volume is present at the elevated temperature assuming the compartment has openings to reduce pressure? For the temperatures, make sure to convert to an Absolute Temperature Scale, Kelvin (or Rankine). (10 points)
I hope you want reaction of the given compounds with oxygen. Am I correct? Kindly inform.
Also inform time in hours by which you would like answers for these questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes.. 3 hours max please

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok.. Good work .. thx a lot

You are most welcome. Kindly rate the answers so that I can be paid for the efforts put in replying these questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I submitted a new assignment.. Fire Assignment.. Are you currently working on the assignment?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I need the answer completed. High priority