TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

I have a possible job application where I need to change a

class Exercise

# XXXXX that "str" is a sequence of words separated by spaces.
# XXXXX a string in which every word in "str" that exceeds 4 characters is replaced with "marklar".
# XXXXX the word being replaced has a capital first letter, it should instead be replaced with "Marklar".
def self.marklar(Stan Eric Kenny Kyle)
# XXXXX: Implement this method
end

# XXXXX the sum of all even numbers in the Fibonacci sequence, up to
# XXXXX "nth" term in the sequence
# XXXXX the Fibonacci sequence up to 6 terms is (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8),
# XXXXX the sum of its even numbers is (2 + 8) = 10
def self.even_fibonacci(nth)
# XXXXX: Implement this method
end

end

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nope I still need help on this one...What happens to my deposit if I do find the answer elsewhere? I'm not in a big hurry on this one, It's bugging me and I want to know how to do it!

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. You have made a good faith deposit, which you can use to pay for a helpful answer, or have refunded upon your request. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks! I'll be patient, just need a ruby guru!

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question! It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Please download the Ruby file here:

DOWNLOAD

This script includes both functions inside of a class called Exercise, along with lines to call and test the functions. If your run this with Ruby, you will see that they both work and meet the requirements perfectly.

I also added comments throughout for your benefit.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help!

If you require assistance in the future, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do i need to remove all the # XXXXX front of the 'defs' ruby is throwing errors...also should I add my string values with in (str)

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
I'm not getting errors at all in Ruby. Do you have ruby set up correctly? There are no hash marks in front of the defs in what I sent you.

Can you do a short screen share?

Go to join.me. Click on the big orange button to start a screen share. You will install some software. Once it is up and running, you will get a small dashboard at the top of your screen

That dashboard has a link in it. Copy that link and then paste it into this thread.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

join.me.com?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
No,

Just join.me

join.me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

k how do i invite you?

i set up wtfismushdoing haha

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
When you set up a meeting and get it running, a small dashboard will be open near the top of your computer screen. That dashboard has a link in it. Copy that link and then paste it here.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems