Matrix
Matrix, Tutor
Experience:  Masters
21626334

Matrix please do this for me, need by Sunday evening 8pm est

Customer Question

Matrix please do this for me, need by Sunday evening 8pm est please

By walking through a set of financial data for XYZ, this assignment will help you better understand how theoretical stock prices are calculated and how prices may react to market forces such as risk and interest rates. You will use both the CAPM (capital asset pricing model) and the constant growth model (CGM) to arrive at XYZ's stock price.

To receive full credit on this assignment, please show all work, including formulae and calculations used to arrive at financial values.

Assignment Guidelines:

Find an estimate of the risk-free rate of interest (krf). To obtain this value, go to Bloomberg.com(http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/): Market Data and use the "U.S. 10-year Treasury" bond rate (middle column) as the risk-free rate. In addition, you also need a value for the market risk premium. Use an assumed market risk premium of 9.00%.
Download the XYZ Stock Information by clicking the link(http://class.aiuniv.edu/LCMSFileShareCommon/bb4/f55/18b/b6a/46c/582/a5d/8fe/c39/baa/7e/FINA310_U3_f1.pdf).
Using the information from the XYZ Stock Information document, record the following values:
XYZ's beta (ß)
XYZ's current annual dividend
XYZ's 3-year dividend growth rate (g)
Industry P/E
XYZ's EPS
With the information you recorded, use the CAPM to calculate XYZ's required rate of return (ks).
Use the CGM to find the current stock price for XYZ. We will call this the theoretical price (Po).
Now use the XYZ Stock Information (http://class.aiuniv.edu/LCMSFileShareCommon/bb4/f55/18b/b6a/46c/582/a5d/8fe/c39/baa/7e/FINA310_U3_f1.pdf)
to find XYZ's current stock quote (P). Compare Po and P and answer the following questions:
Are there any differences?
What factors may be at work for such a difference in the two prices?
Now assume the market risk premium has increased from 9.00% to 12% and this increase is due only to the increased risk in the market. In other words, assume the krf and the stock's beta remain the same for this exercise.
What will the new price be? Explain.
Recalculate XYZ's stock price using the P/E ratio model and the needed info found in the XYZ Stock Information file.
Why is the present stock price different from the price arrived at using CGM (Constant Growth Model)?
If you used Microsoft Word to arrive at your answers, then you must provide an explanation of the formulas and calculations.

Your submitted assignment (125 points) must include the following:

A double-spaced Word document of 2–3 pages that contains the following:
All of the numerical values listed in the assignment guidelines.
Your answers to the four questions in the assignment guidelines.
The formulas and calculations that you used to arrive at your answers
You must include your explanation of how you used Microsoft Excel for your calculations if applicable.

Grading:

You will be graded on the accuracy of your value calculations as well as your demonstrated understanding of CAPM, CGM, and stock analysis.

Please submit your assignment.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
Thanks...Gary...I will work on this...
Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
Do you want me to use any course book in the reference?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You don't need to.
Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
I will submit in 10 min.
Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
Matrix, Tutor
Experience: Masters
Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
Hi Gary,

Is there anythign else I can help this week?

Thanks,
Matrix
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sure I will post early am. I'm mobile on my phone.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I posted one for you yesterday and another guy picked it up and has left me hanging. Can you save me here. $50 bonus! He has not responded.
Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.

I will do that in 2-3 hours. You can tell him that other expert is working to avoid confusion.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I told him that. Thank you. I will reward you with a $50 bonus. I just need by 9 pm est. thanks!
Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
I started working. Somehow I didn't get mail of new request as it seems there is some change going on in JA website.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'll take care of ya.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Do you need me to do anything else on my end for you to be able to take over the assignment?

Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
I am done with calculation. I am preparing Microsoft Document in APA format. I will submit the paper in 30 to 45 minutes.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I have to run to the store I'll be back in about 2 hours.

Expert:  Matrix replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Matrix, Tutor
Experience: Masters
Expert:  Matrix replied 9 months ago.

I can access homework and writing category. I am not able to access the current question.