LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I have 7 questions I need help answering for my final. I need

I have 7 questions I need help answering for my final. I need the answers within three hours from now. Can you help?
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
Please let me know the questions.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to or and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I added screen shots of the 7 questions because i could not copy and paste them.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have 2 hours and 45 minutes.

ok, meantime please review previous answers.

These are a lot and will take time. I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

$85 is the most I can do, so please do what you can or are willing to for that price. If not all of them get done that is alright.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you done with any of them yet? If so, can you send the completed answers to me so I can begin typing them. I still have 50 mins left but I don't think I will be able to copy and paste the answers (because it is disabled) so I will have to type all of them.

Here are the first 5:
When designing modular code.docx

Will provide you others also with in next 10-15 minutes.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Jessica,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes