so far number 5 is incorrect.
If I need you to answer 8 additional question, will I have to pay more money
Also the question you didnt answer the is 75 kcal.
I will do that. And tomorrow will be fine.
1. Brown adipose tissue is found in lower amount in
c. People with lower BMI values
d. People with higher BMI values
2. which of the following expends the highest amount of calories?
a. Cleaning, including vacuuming and dusting
b. Biking at less than 10mph
c. Light to moderate weight lifting
d. Walking at 4 mph
3. The main role of amino acids during exercise is to
a. Break down muscle cells after exercise
b. Make glucose
c. Supply the majority of the body's energy
d. Produce lactic acid
4. Which of the following is not a major function of protein in the human body?
a. Growth and maintenance of new tissue
b. Maintaining acid-base balance
c. Maintaining fluid balance
d. Providing energy to the body
5. Transfats are found naturally in
a. processes foods
d. whole milk
6. During periods of rest and low-intensity activity, which does the body use as its primary fuel sources?
7. Which of the following is not a symptom of high blood pressure?
8. Research studies have shown an association between a reduced risk of cancer and
a. the use of vitamin supplements
b. increased intake of monounsaturated fatty acid
c. the use of beta-carotene supplements
d. increased intake of fruit and vegetables.
9. According to the World Health Organization, worldwide 250,000 to 50,000 children are deficient in Vitamin A and develop