Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

1. Assume you are responsible for advising your IT manager

Customer Question

1. Assume you are responsible for advising your IT manager about a system that would improve event correlations in the network management system. The main goal is to improve automated diagnosis of failures in the network. Develop effective metrics that the IT manager can use to assess various event-correlation systems that would meet the organization's business objectives

2.List and explain at least three factors where manageability reduces the integration tax

3.Briefly explain the major difference between build complexity and runtime complexity as each relates to scaling the existing network management system over time

4. In a few words, define the following management style in terms of its application to the network management system: management by objectives

5. Pick the last three SNMP operations (primitives on which all SNMP management is based). Explain how these management operations support the management of network devices in a management system.

6. Briefly explain some of the uses of data traffic collected using the NetFlow protocol. Also explain the shortcoming of the NetFlow protocol.

7. List the three life cycle stages making up the TOM

8. Explain the operation category of OAM & P network management in terms of its functions in the network management system

9. Give an example of the A in the FCAPS reference model for network management.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 3 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, when do you need thus?

Steve Herrod :

Sorry, this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
within an hour or two if that is possible.
Sorry, I will have to opt out as I cannot assist until tomorrow.

Cheers

Steve
Let me know if tomorrow morning by 9AM would work.

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately it will not.
This is open to other experts now