R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

For RRJha :

For RRJha : 3 Chuck A Luck (1).pdf Chuck Test : : : Let me know if that works!! Thank you!!

Received the files. I'll review them and get back to you by tonight.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok! Thank you so very much.

Glad to help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Also, tomorrow at noon is when I must turn in but no rush. Does this cause a problem at all?

I'll let you know after reviewing all the documents in detail. I might be able to complete it by noon tomorrow. I'll update you by tomorrow morning.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, well whatever you get done is much appreciated. If it would cost a little more to put more of a rush on it or to at least get 80% completion let me know. I plan on leaving a tip as well! Thank you though, I will stop bothering you. :)

Ok :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am going to bed soon, if you need the price changed just let me know but I would greatly appreciate help on this by tomorrow at noon, it is midnight for me now. Sorry to bother and/or rush you just very scared of getting a failing grade. Just help with roughly 80% would be greatly appreciated. Sorry and hope you have a nice night.

Hi Eddie,

I'll finish it by noon. I hope you'll add bonus to make its value on par with the previous question I answered.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Of course, no problem.

Ok, thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi! Not too rush, but I have to take off in ~20 minutes, so whatever you have done in about 15 minutes will do :) Thank you so much again!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Or if you are close I don't think it would be a problem if I were a tad bit late! Either way is okay:)

Have implemented chuck class, working on GUI. Should be about half an hour I guess.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, thank you!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One more thing before I leave for class and await the project! It says I need to print out a 'Test Plan', whih is a dozen or more test cases used to confirm that all aspects of the game work properly. If you would help me with that final step as well I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have helped me so much.

Ok, I'll include that too in main function of Chuck. Do I have an hour or so?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok yes that will work but I will need it in exactly an hour! The part I talked about before I just need to have printed out in addition to the code and everything else. It's at the bottom part of the project description if you need a closer look!

Ok, I'll send the codes in 50 minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Almost finished. I'll send it in 15 minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay! Going to head over to the media center now so I will be able to print it out!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! And don't worry I will you rushed hard on this and I appreciate it greatly! Im sitting outside of my class now and one more question what do I click in order to actually start the game? Last question printing code out now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh and how do I run the tests!!

Open the blueJ project, click compile on left side of window to compile the program.
You may run the test cases provided in ChuckTest by clicking 'Run Tests' button on left side.
To run the test plans I wrote in Chuck, right click Chuck and select 'void main()..' and then click Ok.
To run the game, right click GUI, select 'void main()..', and Ok
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I see no 'void main()..' after I click compile though!

'void main..' would be available when you right click Chuck or GUI, after compiling.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The only things that are popping up are "open editor, compile, inspect, and remove" though..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

GVdie seems to be the only one with other options in it.. it has "new GVdie,(), new GVdie(int size), among many many others..

Use the compile button on the left most panel of BlueJ window to compile all files at once. Main would be available for the classes after compilation. You may also individually compile classes from right click.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have tried both compile options and am still getting nothing. Should I go into the class anyways and ask my professor what is going wrong?

Please make sure you're using only those 5 files I sent.

You may also try deleting the package.bluej, then create a new blank project in bluej, import the four code files I sent, and then try compiling.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you again, hope you enjoyed the tip!

Thank you.

Let me know anytime you need help with other project.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

R.R Jha can you respond to the most recent project you helped me with?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What's the status R. R Jha did you end up starting it at all or should I not even post a question about it?