LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

i need the files to a program you coded for a customer ear

i need the files to a program you coded for a customer earlier.

here is the link to it. 

http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/5l4iz-hello-need-help-doing-project-beginner.html

this is very urgent.. as the program needs to be submitted tomorrow. 

please help!

Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 11 months ago.
Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline in hours?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

i need it by tomorrow 4pm EST

Do you have sample output?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

CIS355A

Your project is to develop an on-line home customization system.

This system is expected to give the user a sense of how much a home would cost given specific features. Include a variety of items such as number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, finished basement, gourmet kitchen, side entrance garage, brick, stone, stucco front, square footage etc. Show the options with the prices associated with each item. Also, the program should be able to take the user’s input such as their name and the city they want to live in, if they need to sell their current house and the timeframe they are looking to move.

Text Fields:

Last Name

First Name

City

Square Footage

Choices:

Number of Bedrooms (5,000 each)

One Car Garage (standard) Two Car Garage (12,000)

Attached Garage (1,000)

Number of Bathrooms (3,000 each)

12 Course Basement (15,000)

Central Air Conditioning (10,000)

Fireplace (1,500)

Gourmet Kitchen (20,000)

Exterior (siding 20,000, brick 40,000, stucco 30,000, stone 35,000)

Wall to Wall Carpeting (30,000) or Hardwood Floors (40,000)

After the user makes their selections, they should click Calculate to show the total cost.

The home option items will be stored in a text file. The file should contain the customer name and all options formatted in the file. Add a Save button to allow the user to choose the name of the file where the options will be stored. Add a Retrieve button to open the customers file and read in their options, make changes and re-save the file. Add a Clear button to clear the options and start over.

The code must be well commented and well structured. Your GUI must include at least 3 tabs. You must also develop a user manual with screenshots.

For this project the initial cost is not 100,000. Your base cost is 50 * # XXXXX square feet.

What is meant by on line?
Will it run it browser?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

thats a mistake, no online needed.

ok. I will create it in Swing. Please check back in 15 hours
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

is it almost done? i need it soon

Expert:  LogicPro replied 10 months ago.
Yes. please check back in 1 hour
What is meant by "Your GUI must include at least 3 tabs."?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i have another doc thats like a sample doc..

i will attach it via google docs.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxlRgUPXsYOKSUVJRlhkSnZfbU0/edit?usp=sharing

in this file you will see on page 9 the GUI with TABS, for my project we just need to have 3 tabs.

Per the requirements, there will not be any tab as there is single functionality which will be done in one GUI and not in tabs.
Let me know
Waiting for your reply on this question:

let me know if you are clear about the requirements.

Per the instructions, there cannot be created any tabs as there is single functionality which will be done in one GUI and not in tabs.
Let me know
As I have not heared from you,
I have created the code exactly per the instructions:

http://wikisend.com/download/953830/HomeCost.java
http://www.wikisend.com/download/619442/User%20Maunal.docx

I will be online after few hours.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i replyed to your question, i do need 3 tabs.

1st can me customer info

2nd can be home options where they choose

3nd can be calculation summary.

Please check back in 6-7 hours
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

in the 3rd tab.. showing a summary of what they chose and then buttons.

Calculate, Save, Retrieve, Clear, Exit

this is all in the description i already sent.

please make sure you follow the requirements above :-)

ok
I initially asked you if you had any sample output. It was never given to me.
Now as this is requirements change, it will take time to complete.
I will need clear requirements with screenshots and the function of each button
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I did not understand what you meant by sample output. i still don't.

i gave you the project requirement in the beginning itself. nothing changed from that. still the same. but you chose to combine them all into 1 class and output, when i need it to be in different tabs and have all the required buttons.

you did the hard parts, now its just making it work with 3 tabs and buttons that do different actions.

ok, I will review it and reply you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

please reply soon, as i need this today evening to submit.

Actualy I was given only the text and not gui even if I specifically asked to provide samole output screen.
I will need time. Let me know the time we have.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I have to submit this by midnight 12:00am if it goes past that i will have to ask for extension on the project from prof.

Please let me know the maximum possible deadline left in hours?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

maximum 13 hours.

ok, thank you. Please check back in 2-3 hours.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

That file was excellent. You did a great job!

Thanks. Please provide a rating also