LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I am trying to get access to this link, but it is downloading

I am trying to get access to this link, but it is downloading an access database, rather than as indicated. I just paid a few bucks for it, but have not been able to access the completed files. All I need is the completed file - I will donate additional money for the completed file of $7 more.

Expert: LogicPro replied 8 days ago.
Replace with this modified file:
Welcome here.
Thank you for asking me
Please provide the URL to that question page.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Deadline within the next 5 days, whatever is easiest for you. I believe you already completed this solution for another customer 8 days ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Vincent,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes