ehabtutor, MBA
Experience:  Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management

Define a class called TicTacToe. An object of type TicTacToe

Define a class called TicTacToe. An object of type TicTacToe is a single game of tic-tac-toe. Store the game board as a single two-dimensional array of base type char that has three rows and three columns. Include methods to add a move, display the board, tell whose turn it is (X or O), tell whether there is a winner, say who the winner is, and to reinitialize the game to the beginning. Write a main method for the class that will allow two players to enter their moves in turn at the same keyboard.

Also, I just need to figure this out by Wednesday, thanks!

Welcome to just answer.

I will provide you with the answer in a short while.

ehab tutor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay thanks!

You're welcome.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the positive feedback.

In case you need me on any upcoming assignment, just remember to begin your question with "To Ehab Tutor Only" to make sure it comes to me.

ehab tutor