ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Design an Employee class that has fields for the following

Design an Employee class that has fields for the following pieces of information:

Employee Name
Employee Number

Next, design a class named ProductionWorker that extends the Employee class. The ProductionWorker class should have fields to hold the following information:

Shift Number (an integer, such as 1, 2, or 3)
Hourly Pay Rate

The workday is divided into two shifts: day and night. The shift field will hold an integer value representing the shift that the employee works. The day shift is shift 1 and the night shift is shift 2. Design the appropriate accessor and mutator methods for each class.

Once you have designed the classes, design a program that creates an object of the Production Worker class and prompts the user to enter data for each of the object’s fields. Store the data in the object and then use the object’s accessor methods to retrieve it and display it on the screen.(Using Raptor program)
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tuesday Evening 10/22/2013

Thanks. Should be ready sooner than that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK Thank you.

welcome !
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is the program download link:for raptor : (

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I felt that $70.00 was a little expensive for this program but that is what I agreed to and yes I am 100 % satisfied.

Thanks for your rating