Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Find the number of matching occurrences of a Key word in an

Customer Question

Find the number of matching occurrences of a Key word in an provided array list
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ORG 100 / Starting point for instructions

Load Words / Initialize word counter to number of words Store Cnt

Load Base / Initialize pointer to base of array of words Store Ptr

Clear / Initialize match counter to 0 Store Match

/ INSERT YOUR CODE HERE TO LOOP THROUGH ALL WORDS AND COUNT THE NUMBER / OF OCCURRENCES OF THE WORD VALUE OF "Key" IN THE ARRAY OF WORDS THAT / START AT LOCATION "Array." THE NUMBER OF WORDS IN THE ARRAY IS IN / LOCATION "Words." THE FINAL COUNT SHOULD BE IN LOCATION "Match."

Done, Halt / Halt the program when done

/ *** Working Data Memory (values are changed by the program) *** Cnt, Hex 0 / Word counter Ptr, Hex 0 / Word pointer Match, Hex 0 / Match count

/ *** Constants (should not be changed by the program) *** One, Dec 1 / Constant 1 Words, Dec 30 / Number of words (1 or larger) in array (CHANGE FOR TESTING) Key, Hex 00AA / Word to match (CHANGE FOR TESTING) Base, Hex 11D / Address of Array (UPDATE FOR YOUR PROGRAM)

/ *** Word Array (should not be changed by the program/CHANGE FOR TESTING) *** Array, Hex 00AA Hex 0001 Hex 00FA Hex 01AA Hex EEE1 Hex 0000 Hex 0001 Hex 0002 Hex 0003 Hex 0005 Hex 0E00 Hex 0F00 Hex 0A00 Hex A900 Hex AB00 Hex 00AA Hex 00AA Hex 00AA Hex 0100 Hex 0100 Hex 00AA Hex 00AA Hex 0000 Hex 00AA Hex AA00 Hex AAAA Hex 00AA Hex 00AB Hex 00AC Hex 00AA

Expert:  ATLProg replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
No helpful answer