Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

what are cross-platform issues of DRM disadvantages? Have you

what are cross-platform issues of DRM disadvantages? Have you had experience on this, e. g. a product DRM that cannot be handled in Unix etc. while it could work if DRM is left?

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am okay with waiting until this afternoon

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience: 9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD