Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Included are instructions on program and files

Customer Question

Included are instructions on program and files needed to start it.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I almost finished with this one. I would like to use this credit to answer another question in the future.

Expert:  Seanna replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Seanna.
The moderator let me know that you might be needing assistance but I see that it might be past your deadline.
I am sorry that we were unable to help on this prompt. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.
If you still need an answer, fell free to reply back and let me know.. You are a valued customer and I hope you will consider us for your future needs.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do I need to sent you the work I've done already?