LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Create a class named FormLetterWriter that includes two overloaded

Customer Question

Create a class named FormLetterWriter that includes two overloaded methods named displaySalutation(). The first method takes one String parameter that represents a customer's last name. The second method accepts two String parameters that name, a space, and the last name. After each salutation, display the rest of a short business letter: "Thank you for your recent order." Write a main() method that tests each overload method.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Tonight by midnight -_-

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.

. I will provide the answer ASAP. Please bookmark this page to come back later on

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry I don't understand your response... Could you please write it again I think some letters or words are missing.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
I will provide the answer ASAP. Please bookmark this page to come back later on
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Ok thanks.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
Welcome Brittany.
Could you please stand by
Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
Download java file from here:
http://wikisend.com/download/324896/FormLetterWriter.java

Here is the output:
Hello Smith, Thank you for your recent order.
Hello John Doe, Thank you for your recent order.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

could you help me with another question? You did great on this one!!!

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
Yes Brittany.
You can create a new question using "For Logicpro only" or post the question here. You will need to rate that new answer again
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Step 1:

Create a class named Account with data fields for an account number, payment amount and balance as well as the appropriate set and get methods. Include a constructor method that contains no arguments. Set the account number equal to 23456, payment amount to 250 and the balance to 3600. Write the appropriate comments and save the program. Compile and correct any errors.

Step 2:

Create a program named TestAccount to demonstrate that each method created in BankAccount works correctly. Make sure to create the output so that one blank line will print between the output created in Steps 4, 6, and 8. Write the appropriate comments and save the program. Compile and run the program.

Step 3:

Create an additional overloaded constructor for the Account class. This constructor should receive one argument for the account number and two assigned values for the payment amount and the balance. Make the three numbers different from the ones used in Step 1. Write the appropriate comments and save the program. Compile and correct any errors.

Step 4:

Add any needed statements to the TestAccount class to ensure that the overloaded constructor works correctly. Make sure to create the output so that one blank line will print between the output created in Steps 4, 6, and 8. Write the appropriate comments and save the program. Compile and run the program.

Step 5:

Create an additional overloaded constructor for the Account class. This constructor should receive two arguments, one for the account number and one for payment amount, and one assigned values for the balance. Make the three numbers different from the ones used in Step 3. Write the appropriate comments and save the program. Compile and correct any errors.

Step 6:

Step 7:

Create an additional overloaded constructor for the Account class. This constructor should receive three arguments for the account number, the payment amount, and the balance and no assigned values. Make the three numbers different from the ones used in Step 5. Write the appropriate comments and save the program. Compile and correct any errors.

Step 8:

An example of the output – not the blank line between sections of the output:

The account number is: 12345

The payment amount is: 150

The balance is: 3500

The account number is: 24569

The payment amount is: 250

The balance is: 4500

Additional notes:

Make sure that your comments include your name and the date created. Include comments to reflect each step above.

Be sure to compile and test the program before submission.

(How much does this question cost)?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
Please wait
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Ok.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thanks.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 9 months ago.
Welcome. Please provide a rating on the new answer too.