Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1 what is created when two(2) or more parallel shafts close

Customer Question

1 what is created when two(2) or more parallel shafts close together rotate in opposite directions ?
A, reverse thrust
B, nip point
c, parallel thrust
2 Name the four(4) type of energy used to run machinery where lock-out must be used?
3 the opening of a wrench is manufactured slighter larger ____ or smaller ______ than the bolt head or nut that it is designed to fit.
4 Name the three(3) type of wrench?
5 It is permissible to use an extension cord for a piece of permanently attached equipment. A, true B, false
6 It is permissible to use an electrical cord that has been spliced if it is adequately wrapped with electrical tap. A true B, false
7 All lock-out locks are keyed alike. A, true B, false
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am waiting ur response?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
let
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wait for your answer