LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

*For LogicPro Only* MUST be written in C# XXXXX Visual C# XXXXX

*For LogicPro Only* MUST be written in C# XXXXX Visual C# XXXXX Express or Visual Studios 2010 Professional OR Newer.

A transaction is NOW defined as the following:

· Date of Transaction

· Transaction Number (Deposit) or Check Number/ATM Transaction Number (Check, Debit, ATM Withdrawal, etc.)

· Transaction Amount

· Transaction Type (Debit or Credit)

· Transaction Description

Expand the Checkbook Organizer from Assignment #1 to include the expanded transaction definition provided above. Create a visual Transaction Register that allows the user to view the transactions. The user should be able to double click a specific transaction and view the following details in another window that can be closed with a button click:

· Complete transaction information (see definition above)

· Current Account Balance, Credit Total and Debit Total as they were at the time of that transaction.

Include the same total tracking and navigation from Assignment #1.

Assignment Requirements:

1. Windows application that includes all requirements from Assignment #1 PLUS the expanded Transaction definition

2. Provide a visual Transaction Register that provides an ongoing view of the transactions currently entered along with the Account Balance, Credit and Debit Totals.

3. The user must be able to double click a single transaction in the register and view the Transaction details along with the Account, Credit and Debit balances as they were at the time of the transaction in a separate window.

4. Navigation will be the same as Assignment #1, PLUS the user should be able to exit the Transaction Detail window by clicking a Close button. The User SHOULD NOT be allowed to access the parent form (Transaction Register and Data Entry Form) while the Transaction Detail window is being viewed.

5. Provide detailed comments in the code explaining the process and methodology that you use.

Author: Roger
Date : 10-21-13
Class: POS 409
Deadline: 10-21-13 by midnight
First Assignment to expand on:
Welcome back.

What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Deadline: 10-21-13 by midnight. So this coming Monday.

ok Davis.
I will provide the answer ASAP

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi David,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes