Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Hi I have an assignment question. Ill attach the details.

Customer Question

For XXX XXXXXX

This is the link:-

http://web.science.mq.edu.au/~mattr/courses/object_oriented_development_practices/Assignment_2/spec.html

You dont have to complete this question in the specification-

• (25 marks) Achieve a working cellular automaton game of life

Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 3 years ago.
Hello again and thank you for requesting me.

Unfortunately, I am not available to assist with this question at the present time.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thanks for your reply the assignment is due on the 29th so theres a week left.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi you can take your time to do it.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can wait for any expert to help

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I also want to find out if my question is available to all.

Can i also remove 'For The Doctor' in my post.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attachment: 2013-10-22_005901_assignment.zip

I attached a different implementation of langton's ant.

This is my assignment question

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Your question is open to all professionals. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi the deadline for the assignment is approaching and I havent got a reply from anyone.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would still like to wait.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I want to find out if I will get a response within the next 1 or 2 days

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
We appreciate your patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Thank you for your understanding, we'll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thanks for the response.

Just concerned because it was due on the 28th of October.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer and Pearl.com have multiple categories, from Cars to Home Improvement, to assist you with any lingering question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to it's original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future, even though we were not able to assist you with this question.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator