LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

In this assignment, you will design a program to perform the

In this assignment, you will design a program to perform the following task:

Write a program, using functions, that calculates the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose dimensions (Length and width) are provided by a user.

Before attempting this exercise, be sure you have completed all of chapter 7 and course module readings, participated in the weekly conferences, and thoroughly understand the examples throughout the chapter. There are 3 main components of your submission including the problem analysis, program design and documentation, and sample test data.

1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that calculates the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose dimensions (Length and width) are provided by a user.

Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations.

2. Provide your program design for the problem you analyzed for calculating and displaying the area and perimeter of a rectangle. Always work for modular design where possible. Be sure to use separate functions for calculating the area and perimeter of the rectangle. Other subprograms for Input and Output should be included as needed. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls, and a Hierarchy chart for the program (see figure 3.8 page 148). Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module. (See figure 5.3 page 233 as an example.)

Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 86). See example 2.8 on pages 88).

3. Prepare at least 3 sets of input data (Test data) along with expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as was shown in Assignment 1.

Submission requirements:
Hi Cesarina Guzman
Welcome back.
Thank you for asking me to do this
Provide the files for review.
Let me knowthe deadline too?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the deadline is oct 20 by 11pm.... now last time my grade was not that good, the professor said that I had things I hadnt learn yet... so thins time I would prefer that you just correct what I have and finish the things that I might be missing if possible... plus it should be easier for you this way. do you think this is possible?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://ge.tt/18Mxqjv/v/0

Please check back in few hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thx :)

Welcome :)
Download answer from here: Cesarina Guzmanhw4.doc

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.

It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello!!....

I saw you did the table, but, I also need to complete a flow charts and Hierarchy chart. is requested on the assignment.

please let me know... thx!

ok
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hey I'll be contacting you next week again... thx for your help ;)

Welcome
Hi Cesarina Guzman,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
LogicPro
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello I posted the question already. there are 2 assingment there but they should be simple bc I va completed the longest part.