F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy

Provide one meaningful quote from Economics in One Lesson Chapter 1. Why did you find the quote meaningful? Need in 4 hours.

According to Robert A. Heinlein: 'There ain't no such thing as a free lunch'.

It means that nothing will be providing in the form of goods or services free of cost. In other words it can be said that all goods and services do have the values. The concept will help in knowing the value of goods and services being provided, as no one will provide you these things without any cost. Sometime, the values are hidden which cannot be seen apparently, this quote will help in knowing the hidden value of anything which is apparently said to be free cost. For example, when there is an offer, buy one and get one free, the value of the free option might have been covered in the buy option or provider would have some benefit or value for free option, in the form of increased sales or saving in advertising cost.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is that from the Economics "In one Lesson" by Henry Hazlitt?

It is from above link, and I hope that it would also be in the book you have mentioned, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's not - I checked. Do you have access to the PDF book? It's available online.

No if you could provide me the link or you may upload the pdf file at and provide me the sharing key, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.