Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Live Java Programming help

Customer Question

Java Programming help. 

I Need live assistance for 1 hour with java programming. This is important and I would prefer Skype or similar for the purpose. 

Would be suitable for Senior Software Engineer with expertise in Java programming and knowledge of Algorithms. 

Category: Homework
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

thanks foryour question
I am John

post the question details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I need Senior Java Programmer with multiple years of experience. This is important. Also I need live support not email. Thanx.
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

I am opting out this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cool, not trying to be rude, but this is important and I dont want to take any chances.

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

other experts will contact you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will be online after Sunday 4pm New Zealand time. If any expert would like to chat for more details. Until then all the details are on below link:

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
ok then
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Any help?
i need help with live test for 1-2 hours. Need to use skype for this as email wont work. if you want to know the test structure, then please follow the link and test yourself without any signup. questions are easy but i dont want to risk it and want to get good marks. I am available online now for the test, any help would be appreciated and in return i will pay good return.

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

someone will help you
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am a moderator for this topic. We appreciate your patience while we search for another professional to assist you. Please note, all assistance is required to be on site, so the professionals are not able to communicate via Skype or email, but you do have the option of posting screen shots of your questions here for assistance, using the paperclip toolbar or a free third-party file sharing site like Thank you for your understanding.

Your question is open to all the professionals and you will receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Angela,

I have contacted JustAnswers support team yesterday for full refund and withdraw from this question. I have finished my live test as i was unable to find experts on timely manner.

In future i will come back with new questions, but for now, I request for refund, as the help is no longer needed.