M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
5930486

Hello I am going to take a entrance exam for concord Law school

Hello I am going to take a entrance exam for concord Law school and I need a little help .
the first test is 15 minutes and it is on contract law and the next test is a order with 25 question . I really want to past the entrance exam so can anyone give me some advice
Good Morning,

I am licensed in NY and FL. How can I help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just need you to help me in understanding how I can do my best to pass the entrance test for Concord university . I would like to be excepted to the school and I have two test to take for entrance. I am not a good test taker , have you ever taken an entrance test before , maybe you can give me some points on what to do .

Apologies – I thought you were interested in assistance with an actual assignment. General information about entrance exams are outside my area of expertise.

Your question will be open to the other experts

I would like to help you with this, but need to ask you a few things. First of all, is there any way to tell what the 25 multiple choice questions are about? Next, do you know anything about Contract law?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They have given us information about contract law that we will be test from
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience: Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work