R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

Jython environment (JES) : homework actually its a package

Jython environment (JES) : homework

actually it's a package one, it looks really simple but a lot of question, but i'm really having problems with the time spent doing it.

so here is the question

and the pictures for week 5 : 5

don't have to do the "complete questions 2.1, 4.9blablabla..." part, because i have done it. basically just do what you can answer

I can help with these problems. Let me know which week do you need help with from this lot.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just the questions when u need to use JES, thanks'

Ok. By the first look at the volume of questions, you might need to adjust the price. I'll review them to see how many of them are there. Depending on length and complexity, I'll let you know the extra amount to add. I hope you're flexible on that offer.

And please also mention the due date.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

don't worry about that, have planned to put an extra amount

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for the duedate is 15 more hours from now, but it's okay if it's late by a day if you are busy with other things

Ok. I'll start working on it tonight. It might take a day or so. Any case, I'd complete and send them this weekend.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really appreciate it and I'm sorry if it's a lot of work, I will make sure add a bonus for this. really, thank you very much

No problem.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.