R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Programming Logic project

I have a Programming Logic project I am working on. We use Raptor and pseudocode from Starting out with Programming Logic 3rd edition. Your client, Technologies R Us, needs a programming to bill their clients. The billing is based on the team member’s title and the number of hours worked. Title Hourly Rate Documentation Specialist $25.00 Quality Assurance Specialist $35.00 Analyst $75.00 Software Engineer $75.00 Project Specifications: 1. The program allows for multiple clients invoices to be entered and multiple team members per client. 2. The user enters the client’s name. 3. The user enters the team member’s name and title. 4. The program calculates the total amount billed by team member and overall total. 5. The program displays the client’s name, invoice number (randomly generated), team member’s name, team member’s billing amount, and overall client amount. 6. All entered data must be validated – no bad data!! 7. Arrays (chapter 8) cannot be used in this project. I can handle Raptor for the most part, its getting it into psudocode that is the hardest part for me.

Hello!
Welcome!

I'm RRJha and I'd be glad to help with your project. I'll work on the pseudocode and send it to you by tonight. You'd receive an email when I post the answer. You can then come back and retrieve it.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really appreciate it. This stuff is too abstract for me. Thank you RRJha.

You're welcome!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How are you coming along on the project?

Hi Steven,

I'll send the pseudocode in about an hour or so.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Roger that.

Laughing
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am going to start putting it into Raptor now. I will have a rating for you today.

I'll wait. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am working on an updated version of the project we worked on last month. It needs to be updated using an array. I have the graded, edited, and corrected file. I also have the project specifications. I need to get this done by Monday. Let me know if you are willing to help. This should be pretty easy for you.

I'd be glad to help with your new project. Please zip the requirements document and other related files, and upload the zip file at wikisend.com or mediafire.com. Please create a new question and post the file download link there. Add 'For RRJha' at the start of question so that it comes straight to me.

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am in the submit part of the ask a question. I have 'For RRJha' in the first line of the user ask a question box. Its trying to assign the question to F. Naz