Hello, I need the following done:
You are to build an Employee Information Management System (EIMS) that allows human resource personnel to manage a company's work force.
Upon start up the system will initialize its "database" by reading a text file containing employee information. The EIMS system will then display a menu with different options such as Listing/Add new hire/Delete employee/Query/ Quit etc ... and wait for user selection to execute the selected option.
Class Design The following classes are needed:
- buildDB: reading text file to load employee data into database (linked list sorted by employee ID)
- listing (display all employee data)
- add: insert new hire to the right position in the sorted database - delete: remove employee from database
- query: given employee ID search and display all employee data
- instance fields are: first name, last name, employee ID, department, salary, years of service, work location
Sample of text file: Jone Eastwood;26712;IT;65438.75;5;San Jose Cindy Smith;3481;HR;45900;3;Cupertino
Completion before 6pm tonight would be preferred.
Thank you for the response.
1.) The standard IDE is Eclipse but NetBeans is also acceptable
2.) GUI is bonus points but not really needed. Whichever requires less time to complete.
I am in the Pacific time zone and 6pm was kind of a rushed statement. anytime before 10-11pm tonight would suffice.
Thanks! Please let me know if you need any further information!