Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

For Chris M. PLEASE. Hello Chris, would you be able to take

For Chris M. PLEASE.

Hello Chris, would you be able to take look at this i just want to compare my answers to your thoughts. Thank you sir.

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the request. By the way, what is the title and number for this exam? This info oftentimes helps in answering text-specific questions.

-Chris M.

Hello Mike,

Please click here to view the answers for comparison with your own. I noted that question #5 appears to be misworded. Let me know if you have questions about this or any of the answers.

Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Chris # XXXXX is wrong i have no clue what it could be. Do you?

#9 is wrong (i think its D),#12 is wrong (i think its B),# XXXXX is wrong ( i think its D),#16 is wrong (i think its A), #20 is wrong (i think its D). Can you please take a look at these since i have till midnight tonight to retake it. Thank you so much sir.

Hello Mike,

This exam was difficult because I didn't have the study guide or text. I'll re-check these and get back to you shortly.

Hello Mike,

Okay, here are the corrections.

5. As I said, the question itself is misconstructed. It should read "... are all of the following except" and 'A' would be the right answer. Can you ask your instructor about this one?

9. This may be another misworded question. A tort is a civil transgression, not a legal action, however the question may be an attempt to distinguish different types of civil action--those involving contract disputes and those concerning torts. So, go with your choice 'D'.

12. This must be 'A. willfully', right? If one willfully agrees to confinement for a period of time, then it can't be false arrest/imprisonment. You may have to question this answer.

13. D. strict tort liability.

16. I couldn't find an exact answer to this one. Your answer, 'A', may be the best choice.

20. D. police code of conduct.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Chris, I am still waiting for answer from instructor on that one.

Do you know what this one could be sir?

1. Which of the following statements about intentional killing of the fetus is correct?

A. It's capital offense in all states.

B. It's not a crime in any state.

C. It's crime in some states.

D. It's not murder under common law.

I know that it's not A, Could you help?

Thank you sir.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.