ehabtutor
ehabtutor, MBA
Experience:  Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management
13535664

I am having trouble with my PHP homework. I need to create

I am having trouble with my PHP homework. I need to create a PHP form handler to compute any overtime hours worked and provide appropriate error messages
Category: Homework
Expert:  ehabtutor replied 10 months ago.

ehabtutor :

hi

ehabtutor :

welcome to just answer it would be my pleasure to help you.

ehabtutor :

please zip all what you have already done and the full requirements for the assignment and upload them both to www.ge.tt , then press on the copy link button and paste it here so i can download the files.

ehabtutor :

Also please let me know when is this needed?

ehabtutor :

regards,

ehabtutor :

ehab tutor

Customer:

Hello, I haven't actually started this assignment

ehabtutor :

ok

ehabtutor :

then i will need the full requirements, best if it is in a word file to be well formatted

ehabtutor :

go to www.ge.tt and upload the word document with the full requirements

Customer:

Ok. bear with me for one second and I will get that to you

ehabtutor :

then copy the url above and paste it here so i can get it.

Customer:

Should i save it as a PDF? Whats easier for you?

ehabtutor :

no problem any readable format would be great

Customer:

Now you said upload it to the website above. How would I do that?

Customer:

Nevermind!

ehabtutor :

:)

Customer:

http://ge.tt/5FnKKru/v/0

Customer:

I think I did that right

ehabtutor :

yup

ehabtutor :

i am downloading the file

Customer:

Awesome, would you be able to help me out afterwards with another PHP assignment?

ehabtutor :

yea sure. i can help you with any programming assignment. Just add a new question and start it with "***To Ehab Tutor Only***"

ehabtutor :

ok now is tomorrow same time ok with you?

Customer:

Sounds good. The assignment I just sent you is due today, which is why I marked it high priority and highly detailed. The same thing with the one I was going to ask you about afterwards

Customer:

Is that ok?

ehabtutor :

ok please send the new one?

ehabtutor :

how many hours from now is the due date?

Customer:

I am typing it out as we speak. Its 3:20pm my time, and is due by 11:55pm my time.

ehabtutor :

so we are talking about 9 hours from now for both questions right?

Customer:

correct, the sooner the better obviously so I can make sure I upload it to the server and everything. I promise to leave you a great bonus if everything is done and works good

ehabtutor :

ok deal

ehabtutor :

i will start working on this one, meanwhile add a new question for the other one , start it with "To Ehab Tutor Only"

Customer:

Will I have to choose high priority and highly detailed again? Thats going to cost me more than I wanted to spend. Couldn't you do both and I can just give you a bigger bonus for this question?

ehabtutor :

sure we can go for that

ehabtutor :

Is the other question of same size?

ehabtutor :

i mean in terms of complexity?

ehabtutor :

and how much are you willing to add as a bonus?

Customer:

Considering that I am not too familiar with PHP, I am not sure how long it would take someone who actually knows what there doing.

Customer:

I am uploading the other assignment right now

Customer:

http://ge.tt/2iDcOru/v/0

ehabtutor :

ok so please send me the requirements for the second question just as you did with the first one and let me know the amount you are willing to add as bonus

Customer:

Did you receive the second one?

ehabtutor :

yeah checking it

Customer:

I want to make sure you are able to do it and in a timely fashion in order for me to see how much a bonus I will give you.

Customer:

I don't want to toss out a number and you can't do it or something you know?

ehabtutor :

ok i am going to be able to do it. but this will take more time than question one

ehabtutor :

so if there is more time available for you till tomorrow same time as now. i will be able to do it as well

Customer:

Assuming everything works, and is sent back to me well before my 11:55pm deadline tonight, I figure I could give you a bonus of $20 dollars additional. Thats a rough figure though. It just all depends on what happens you know?

Customer:

I could possibly give you more than that depending when I get the assignments back

Customer:

How about this, the earlier I get the assignments back, the more bonus you will receive. Does that work?

ehabtutor :

ok let me do the first question and you can post the other question, so another expert can work on it and we can provide you the two assignments before your deadline.

ehabtutor :

I will be committed to delivering the first question.

Customer:

That is more money than I am willing to spend. I would have to choose high priorty and highly detailed and thats way too much

ehabtutor :

The thing is i am in a different time zone and i am not sure i will be able to finish the second one as well in the comming hour or two

Customer:

How about this, work on the second one I gave you first since that one seems like it will take the longest

ehabtutor :

ok and i will send it to you

ehabtutor :

and if it is possible i will work on the other as well but no promises to meet deadline for both

Customer:

But please, do your best to do both for me. I again promise that I will reward you handsomely both done. I am failing this class, and having these two assignments done would bring my grade back up. You won't regret it I promise

ehabtutor :

I will do my best

Customer:

Thank you so much! So I know you will be busy working on these, do I leave the chatroom open and leave you alone? What happens now?

ehabtutor :

you can close it with no problem. Once i post here you will be notified by email

Customer:

Ok. If I don't hear back from you in a couple of hours should I contact you?

ehabtutor :

you can bookmark this page

ehabtutor :

and once you post here i will be notified

Customer:

Awesome. I will more than likely leave it open on here. Thank you so much for doing this. I know its a lot of work but I will give you an amazing bonus!

ehabtutor :

thank you

Customer:

Hey, hows it going with the assignments?

ehabtutor :

Hi

ehabtutor :

I am still working on the second one. it is taking more than i expected. i have some bug to fix

Customer:

Oh ok. So only a little bit longer then? Were you able to do the 1st one?

ehabtutor :

not yet

ehabtutor :

i am finishing number 2 first

Customer:

Ok, thank you

Customer:

Hey, sorry to keep bothering you, but do you have an eta on when those might be done? Just so I can plan ahead and get things ready.

ehabtutor :

hi, i was testing question 2. I am left with creating the testing function and verifying that the code is working perfectly correct

ehabtutor :

i think i will be done in 30 to 60 minutes with question 2

Customer:

Thank you for the update!

ehabtutor :

then i will work on question one which will take less time

ehabtutor :

How many hours do we still have?

Customer:

Sounds good! It's 8:50pm my time, and its due by 11:55pm tonight

Customer:

Obviously the sooner the better, that way I don't have to rush and put it together

ehabtutor :

sure

ehabtutor :

doing my best here

Customer:

I understand. Even if you can't fully complete the first question, sending me what you have would give me some credit at least if worse comes to worse

Customer:

I have faith in you!

ehabtutor :

thank you

Customer:

your welcome!

ehabtutor :

I will try to send you 2nd question ASAP

Customer:

Ok cool. Are you going to just copy and paste the assignment in here or are you putting it into a file?

ehabtutor :

i am going to send you the php file

Customer:

Awesome! You are the man!

ehabtutor :

hi are you there

ehabtutor :

can you help me in something

ehabtutor :

The $Passwords array should contain at least 10 elements, and at least six of the elements should fail.
Ensure that one entry fails each of the five regular expression tests and that one fails because of the
length.

ehabtutor :

I need you to help me make up the 10 passwords to populate the array with

Customer:

Ok. You do know I have no idea how to do that

Customer:

Do I just choose random words?

ehabtutor :

we need to have 6 that should fail

ehabtutor :

i already did one that violates the length rule

ehabtutor :

and another one that has a space

ehabtutor :

you can do the ones that don't fail

ehabtutor :

so i need four words that meet all the rules.

Customer:

You can choose the words if you want, it doesn't really matter

ehabtutor :

more than 8 characters in length. include a lower case letter, upper case, a number and a character that is not a letter or a number

ehabtutor :

and has no spaces

ehabtutor :

yes i can but i am using a hand to speed up

Customer:

So I am just telling you random words that meet that criteria

Customer:

?

Customer:

Inflames73#

Customer:

soilWork42&

Customer:

.benjamiN85%

Customer:

benjamiN85%

Customer:

jasonbournE*

Customer:

Do those work?

Customer:

jasonbournE*13

Customer:

I hope those work, let me know

ehabtutor :

yeah great

ehabtutor :

Do you have a debugger for php?

Customer:

Debugger? Not that I know of

Customer:

I have Dreamweaver CS5

Customer:

Does that debug php

ehabtutor :

hmm i highly doubt that

ehabtutor :

I am trying to test the code and there is a bug. but i don't have a debugger

Customer:

Where would I get one?

Customer:

Is there a free program i could dl

ehabtutor :

i am trying to find one online

ehabtutor :

aren't you supposed to have a php development environment in the course

Customer:

Not too sure what that means

ehabtutor :

ok hold on

ehabtutor :

Almost done just fomatting the output

Customer:

Thank you!

ehabtutor :

here download assignment 2 here

ehabtutor :

I tested it and it is working perfectly

ehabtutor :

now how much time is left?

Customer:

an hour and a half about

ehabtutor :

ok fair enough

Customer:

Thank you so much for this, I am going to test the password XXXXX out right now

ehabtutor :

Now can you please take a minute to leave me a positive feedback here, and i am continue working on question 1 and i will send it to you and then you add the appropriate bonus

Customer:

I assure you I will leave you positive feedback and a great bonus once the other assignment is done. I trust you, it's just the way I operate. I promise you

ehabtutor :

sure no problem

ehabtutor :

I trust you too

ehabtutor :

I started on the first question

ehabtutor :

did you test the one i sent

Customer:

Yes, and it seems to work great. Thank you!!

ehabtutor :

:D

ehabtutor :

great to know that my effort was worth it at the end

Customer:

I appreciate everything here, and trust me I will come to you from now on in the future!

ehabtutor :

It would be my pleasure to help you

ehabtutor :

Good news i am half way through with question 1

ehabtutor :

These are validation errors which are of no worth.

ehabtutor :

all of them are on the output itself and not the php code

Customer:

Well I need to add the validation logo at the bottom of the page once it does validate..

Customer:

No problem. I will just turn what I have in

ehabtutor :

I am done with question 1

ehabtutor :

i will test it and send it to you

Customer:

Thank you!

ehabtutor :

Please download question 1 from here

ehabtutor :

you will find a zip file that contains both the html and the php files

ehabtutor :

let me know if you need any further help

Customer:

They work great! The only thing that concerns me is the validation. But its ok. Just give me a few moments to make sure they are properly turned in and I will leave feedback and determine your much deserved bonus

ehabtutor :

Thank you.

ehabtutor :

if you need me anytime just post the question starting with "To Ehab Tutor Only" so you make sure it comes to me

Customer:

I will remember that for sure.

Customer:

For future reference, do you know XML as well?

ehabtutor :

didn't work with it for a time now, but i can refresh my mind

ehabtutor :

I am more working with vb, c#, java, php, database sql and oracle

ehabtutor :

but for sure i know the basics for xml and can help

ehabtutor :

Did you submit the assignment as i have to go have some sleep its 5 am in the morning my time :)

Customer:

Oh ok, thats good to know! Well, I am about to get out of here. Thank you so much for your help today. It means a lot and I can never thank you enough.

Customer:

Yes I just finished. OMG! I am so sorry!!

ehabtutor :

It was y pleasure to help you.

ehabtutor :

No worries, I am up to my promises :)

Customer:

You have a great night/morning and please take care of yourself

ehabtutor :

thank you. you too, wish you best of luck

Customer:

Thank you so much!

ehabtutor, MBA
Experience: Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management