LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I need a program called that declares

I need a program called that declares three ArrayList objects referenced by the objects named priceList, quantityList, and amountList. Each ArrayList should be declared in main() and should be capable of holding a minimum of 10 double-precision numbers.

The numbers that should be stored in priceList are 10.62, 14.89, 13.21, 16.55, 18.62, 9.47, 6.58, 18.32, 12.15, 3.98.

The numbers that should be stored in quantityList are 4, 8.5, 6, 7.35, 9, 15.3, 3, 5.4, 2.9 4.8.

Your program should pass object references to these three ArrayList objects to a method named extend(), which should calculate the elements in the amountList ArrayList as the product of the corresponding elements in the priceList and quantityListArrayList, for example, amountList.add(priceList.get(i) * quantityList.get(i)).

After extend() has put values into the amountList ArrayList object, create a method that displays the results of all three lists. Appropriate formatting techniques need to be used to produce a formatted output.
Got it.
You should be using for logic pro.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 hours

Can deadline be extended to 5 hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, 5 hours is acceptable.

Thanks Bill

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes