ehabtutor
ehabtutor, MBA
Experience:  Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management

Which of the following is a complete While talking on my cell

Which of the following is a complete While talking on my cell and listening to the radio. Yesterday in the morning while I was asleep Cornered by a deer in the late evening Because I finished my homework, I may go out We could have ____ lunch with them. While of the following options correctly completes the sentence above? eaten ate eat had ate The president invited Senator Smith to the White House for a meeting before preparing his address to the United States congress. Which of the following is an error in capitalization in the sentence above? The word "president" should be capitalized The word "Senator" should be lower case The word "House" should be lower case The word "congress" should be capitalized Which of the following sentence correctly follow the rules of punctuation? The peach’s are ready for harvest. The peaches’ are ready for harvest. My son’s peaches are ready for harvest. My sons’s peaches are ready for harvest. 5. Which of the following options best demonstrates sentence fluency? The city looked beautiful in that it was lit by the sun which I was walking down the street. Walking down the street in the sunshine, the city looked beautiful. The city looked beautiful as I was walking, lit by the sun, down the street. Walking down the street, I noticed how beautiful the city looked in the sunshine. It was a perfect day for a boat ride on a lovely river. Which of the following parts of speech is the word "lovely" in the sentence above? Coordinating conjunction Prepositional object Adjective Adverb 6. Which of the following sentence correctly follows the rules of punctuation and capitalization? There are two main sources of water pollution: Sewers and factories There are two main sources of water pollution: sewers and factories There are two main sources of water pollution; Sewer and factories There are two main sources of water pollution; sewers and factories 7. No formal dinner would be complete without offering a demitasse after the meal Which of the following is the meaning of “demitasse” as used in the sentence above/ an arrangement of flower an elegant place setting a polished silver tea set a cup of strong black coffee Although the path to success seemed clear they were unable to take advantage of their position and the other team triumphed. It was humbling, but not catastrophic, failure. Which of the following is an independent clause from the sentence above? Although the path to success seemed clear of their position the other team triumphed but not catastrophic 9. The quarterback, along with his teammate ________ congratulated Which of the following options correctly completes the sentence above? was were have been were being 10. I was waiting while a police officer wrote me a ticket for speeding on the interstate __________ my appointment window with the cable company technician was about to close. A. 11. She turned green after eating the shellfish, which the waiter had recommended. It went without saying but ?? anyway. "I don’t feel too good." Which of the following is an error in the passage above? The word " had" is used instead of have The word "went" is used instead of "goes" The word "but" is used instead of "and" The word "good" is used instead of "well" 12._______ the gift was intended, we never discovered Which of the following options correctly completes the sentence above? To who To whom For who For whom 13. The nurse, who was late for work, put the manual into a large blue tote bag getting out of the car. Which of the following is misplaced in the sentence above? who was late for work getting out of the car into a large blue tote bag put the manual
Category: Homework
Expert:  ehabtutor replied 6 months ago.
hi

my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i would be assisting you on this.

can you please upload the questions in a word file to www.ge.tt and give me the link.

Because the question here is not formatted well and unreadable.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no i meant the questions you added.

do you have them well formated in a word document.

If yes please go to www.ge.tt and upload the word file. then copy the link from the copy link button on the page and paste it here so i can download the file.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I am formatting it. It will take few minutes.

take your time.

I am standing by.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

can I copy and paste it here?

ok if it will keep the formatting you did.

I only want a readable questions.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

1. Which of the following is a complete While talking on my cell and listening to the radio.

Yesterday in the morning while I was asleep Cornered by a deer in the late evening

Because I finished my homework, I may go out

1. We could have ____ lunch with them.

While of the following options correctly completes the sentence above? Eaten, ate, eat, had, ate

1. The president invited Senator Smith to the White House for a meeting before preparing his address to the United States congress. Which of the following is an error in capitalization in the sentence above?

The word "president" should be capitalized

The word "Senator" should be lower case The word "House" should be lower case

The word "congress" should be capitalized

Which of the following sentence correctly follow the rules of punctuation? The peach’s are ready for harvest. The peaches’ are ready for harvest. My son’s peaches are ready for harvest. My sons’s peaches are ready for harvest.

1. Which of the following options best demonstrates sentence fluency?

The city looked beautiful in that it was lit by the sun which I was walking down the street.

Walking down the street in the sunshine, the city looked beautiful.

The city looked beautiful as I was walking, lit by the sun, down the street.

Walking down the street, I noticed how beautiful the city looked in the sunshine.

1. It was a perfect day for a boat ride on a lovely river. Which of the following parts of speech is the word "lovely" in the sentence above?

Coordinating

conjunction

Prepositional object

Adjective

Adverb

1. Which of the following sentence correctly follows the rules of punctuation and capitalization?

There are two main sources of water pollution: Sewers and factories

There are two main sources of water pollution: sewers and factories

There are two main sources of water pollution; Sewer and factories

There are two main sources of water pollution; sewers and factories

1. No formal dinner would be complete without offering a demitasse after the meal Which of the following is the meaning of “demitasse” as used in the sentence above/

an arrangement of flower

an elegant place setting a polished silver tea set

a cup of strong black coffee

Although the path to success seemed clear they were unable to take advantage of their position and the other team triumphed. It was humbling, but not catastrophic, failure. Which of the following is an independent clause from the sentence above?

Although the path to success seemed clear

• of their position

the other team triumphed

but not catastrophic

9. The quarterback, along with his teammate ________ congratulated Which of the following options correctly completes the sentence above?

was

were

have been

were being

10. I was waiting while a police officer wrote me a ticket for speeding on the interstate __________ my appointment window with the cable company technician was about to close.

11. She turned green after eating the shellfish, which the waiter had recommended. It went without saying but ?? anyway. "I don’t feel too good."

Which of the following is an error in the passage above? The word " had" is used instead of have

The word "went" is used instead of "goes"

The word "but" is used instead of "and"

The word "good" is used instead of "well"

12._______ the gift was intended, we never discovered Which of the following options correctly completes the sentence above?

To who

To whom

For who

For whom

13. The nurse, who was late for work, put the manual into a large blue tote bag getting out of the car. Which of the following is misplaced in the sentence above?

who was late for work

getting out of the car

into a large blue tote bag put the manual

ok I will start working on them and give you the answers shortly

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

ok, thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ehabtutor, MBA
Experience: Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I don't see where I can get the answers.

where you able to download the file?

click on the word here and you will go to the website with a download link to download the word file with the answers.

let me know if you are still facing any difficulties getting the answer
regards,
ehab tutor