Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

What Are the 6 "SOCIAL" influences that promote or maintain

What are the 6 sociological influences that promote or maintain domestic violence in Sociology

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to continue waiting. However, I would appreciate a response to my question in the next 24 hrs.

Hello

Thank you for your reply. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll continue to wait and while I'm waiting try to locate the answer too.

Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all professionals and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if a professional replies. We appreciate your patience.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you