LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I need a visual basic 2010 source code for a program

I need a visual basic 2010 source code for a program in windows forms application the program must get income, determine filing status, calculates the income tax, and outputs the amount of tax due. You must use a Sub Procedure to obtain the taxable income, two Function Procedures to calculate the federal income tax, based upon the filing status; and a Sub Procedure to output the federal income tax. the Individual Taxpayers Function must use If Blocks and the Married Taxpayers Function must use Select Case Blocks. this program must include this code for the compute Button Click Procedure. Dim income, tax As Double ObtainTaxableIncome(income) If rdoIndividual.Checked Then tax = IndividualTaypayers(income) Else tax = MarriedTaxpayersFilingJointly(income) End If DisplayFederalTax(tax) If possible please give me the code in a zip file

here's a link to an image f the design of my program

Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

8am est

How many hours are left?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

5, there really isnt a time limit. If you could please let me know when is a good time for you.

Please check back in 2-3 hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok great thank you

Can you provide me complete steps to calculate the tax?
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no prob

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THANK YOU! it is better than I asked for.

Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes