R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Math question: Data Driven Stastistic Primary Task Response:

Math question: Data Driven Stastistic

Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 150–200 words that respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments.

Given the following statistics for the first nine students in a math course to complete a test:
Age Test Score
18 87
21 92
23 26
31 81
24 98
19 94
39 88
26 94
22 91
· Calculate the mean and media age of the class.

· Calculate the mean and median test score.

· Does this study represent a sample or a population. Justify your answer.

· The Department Chair asked for the average test score from your class. You can report either the mean or median. The mean and median are close, but not exactly the same. Explain which you would report and why. Consider ethics in statistics.

I'd be glad to help . I'll work work over the question and get back to you in about an hour.

Thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jha,

Do you use Intellipath software to do data driven statistic? This is going to to use in the next assignment.

thanks

Could you please send the home page link to the software or any other resource? I've used many statistical softwares, so this one shouldn't be hard.