Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

IntroductionUsing the case study below, develop a three-

Introduction Using the case study below, develop a three- to five-page paper that is well organized and provides specific answers to each part of the assignment. Your answer is to be complete and is to demonstrate your understanding of ALL of this semester’s lessons. The completed Final Exam Paper deliverable is due by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the due date shown in the Course Schedule. See the Additional Information section of the syllabus for the penalty for late or missed assignments and projects. The Case Study is valued at 15% of the course grade. Case Study You are a consultant working with a dental office that has just merged with another dental practice. The original office housed 3 dentists, 2 dental assistants, and 1 receptionist in one location. With the merger, there are now 5 offices in different parts of the city, 15 dentists, 12 dental assistants, and 5 receptionists. Four of the dentists work in the offices, but also are mobile in that they provide dental checkups to elderly patients in their homes or at the senior citizen centers, and to school children in the three inner-city elementary schools. The mobile dentists need to be able to send and receive patient records while they are out of the office. All the dentists and dental assistants must have real-time access to all patient records and daily schedules. The lead dentist has reminded you that they are required to meet HIPAA requirements for protecting patient information. You, as a telecommunications specialist, have been asked to design the telecommunications network to support this new multi-location practice. Others on the team will develop the applications and databases. Your task is to identify the requirements and design a network solution that will meet those requirements.   The Deliverable Define the requirements and then design an appropriate network that would support this dental practice. Your paper should: 1. Analyze the given case and provide a clear set of requirements for the network solution 2. Identify the information that is to be protected and the related security requirements 3. Identify the types of network(s), components, devices and equipment that would be involved in meeting the needs of the stationary offices and the mobile dentists 4. Provide a network design diagram that clearly shows an appropriate network configuration to meet the requirements, with components properly labeled 5. Explain the benefits of the proposed network solution Your deliverable will be a three- to four-page paper. The page requirement includes illustrations or diagrams, but does not count the cover page and references page. The paper is to be prepared using the APA format and to include at least three (3) academically credible references plus the class textbook and the course modules. Information from your research should be appropriately incorporated into your written work in your own words and properly cited. Extensive use of direct quotes is not permitted.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I would be happy to help with this - can you let me know when you need it for?

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Hello steve, how are you? I need it by Friday if possible. Thanks

Steve Herrod :

Ok - no problem :)

Steve Herrod :

See file attached here

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Thanks Steve. I wanted to find out a help on the network pro exam on Labsim Testout. Is that some thing I can get help for. I am currently oversea with very limited time.

Hi, yes - may be able to help on that. Do you have any idea of sample questions etc?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I don't , I was wondering it you have access to labsim. I do have access to take the exam. I had a class that required Lab sim test out . At the end needed to take network pro exam.
I don't have access personally unfortunately - we could answer the questions if they were uploaded here but not login to the site if that makes sense?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is that something that can be don't if I give you access to and you tell me cost.
We can't use any other access unfortunately - the only way we could do it would be for you to login and copy/paste the questions here.

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok
Let me know whenever you need anything.

Cheers

Steve