Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.

200 word need by Wednesday at 11:59 PM MST 1. What are

200 word need by Wednesday at 11:59 PM MST

1. What are some of the ethical challenges surrounding the movie and music industries as they relate to the Internet?

2. How has education affected your views about the practice of downloading or copying multimedia content in these fields?

3. What collaboration tools have you used in your work environment or personal life?

4. How have these information systems benefited you?
Good afternoon,

I would be happy to assist you. In addition to being an expert on the site, I am also a full time professor.

In order for me to provide you with exactly what you need, please let me know if you need 200 words total, or 200 words per question. Also, could you tell me what field of study this is regarding, so that my response for questions #3 & #4 are exactly what you need.

Thank you kindly,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

200 total

BIS 220 Introduction to Computer Application and Systems / Microsoft office 2010

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX have this posted for you tomorrow morning.
Take care,
Good morning Raymond,

I just wanted you to know that I am currently working on your assignment and I will have it posted shortly.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hello Raymond,

I hope you are dong well. Thank you for the chance to work with you on your assignment regarding ethical challenges and multimedia. I hope to be able to help you on future assignments. To request me, simply type, "For Lisa K." before the question.

I hope you have a great day,
Lisa K.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a question waiting for an expert on the JustAnswer site for a 500 to 1050 paper on two topics due Monday October 14 before 6 PM

I will look for your questions now before I log off for the evening
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay it was posted a few days ago

I just looked and I am unable to find it .
I would be happy to help you if you close the question and send it to me by requesting me.
To ensure I receive it type , " for Lisa k." Before the question.
If I receive it I would be happy to try and have it done for you tomorrow