Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Hi Eric, is this something you could give an opinion? Your

Hi Eric, is this something you could give an opinion?

Your boss has come to you and told you that the board members of your company have always been curious as to what exactly a operations manager is, and they don't understand how it is a different job from a supply chain manager.

You have been asked to develop a short presentation on comparing and contrasting operations management to supply chain management.

Create a 5–7 slide presentation for the board members
Compare how operations management is similar to supply chain management Consider: forecasting, scheduling, managing inventories, locating (location of) facilities

Describe how operations management and supply chain management are different Consider: production, distribution, quality assurance

Include other similarities and differences that you feel are important
Include your speaker notes on each slide so your boss can familiarize himself with your presentation before you present it to the board members.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be happy to help. Would you like me to form this into an actual PowerPoint, or would you like me just to give my thoughts for you to later compile into a presentation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like for you to just give your thoughts and I will compile a presentation. It's APA format with 4 sources cited. Also please go into detail about each aspect and not just list them. Thank you!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.