M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work

What is the issue, holding and reason for holding on the following

Customer Question

What is the issue, holding and reason for holding on the following cases listed below:
Vergara Hermosilla v. Coca-Cola Inc., No. 10-21418 (S.D. Fla., Feb. 23, 2011) and
Horizon Textiles, Inc. v. Pandelco, Inc., No. B226867 (Cal. Ct. App. Dec. 20, 2012)
Category: Homework
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Ellen. I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

To assist me in answering your question, please tell me:
1. Please provide the link to each case
2. Do you want me to brief the case or are you looking for some type of essay

Thanks!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Horizon v. Pandelco

Coca-Cola v. Hermosilla

Please brief the cases for issues, holding and reason for holding.

Thanks.
Thank you for your response Cheryl.

What is your deadline?

Would you be willing to leave a $30 bonus if you are satisfied with my work
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

No, I am not leaving a $30 bonus.

You need to answer within the one-hour guideline. I did not get any questions like yours from the other two attorney's that answered my other concerns.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Relist: Other. The question was posted at 11:05am EST and marked a high priority. I have not received my answers and have already had paid. I would like another expert.

Expert:  M. Kennedy replied 9 months ago.

I noticed that you requested another expert. I can have these briefed yet tonight if you would like. I see that you are offline. I'm going to go ahead and get to work on the answer and of course, if you are satisfied, you can accept and I will get credit for my work.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience: Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Dear dkennedy,

Thank you so much for answering my questions that Ellen did not do in a timely manner.

I requested another expert because Ellen was more interested in asking about a bonus payment instead of providing me the information within the allotted time (one hour) after sending her the links for the two cases.

Thank you again.

Sincerely

Cheryl

You're welcome and I am so glad I received an excellent rating from you. Please ask for me anytime and I will efficiently answer any question in my fields of expertise.