M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work

What is the issue, holding and reason for holding on the following

What is the issue, holding and reason for holding on the following cases listed below:
Vergara Hermosilla v. Coca-Cola Inc., No. 10-21418 (S.D. Fla., Feb. 23, 2011) and
Horizon Textiles, Inc. v. Pandelco, Inc., No. B226867 (Cal. Ct. App. Dec. 20, 2012)

Thank you for your question. My name is Ellen. I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

To assist me in answering your question, please tell me:
1. Please provide the link to each case
2. Do you want me to brief the case or are you looking for some type of essay

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Horizon v. Pandelco

Coca-Cola v. Hermosilla

Please brief the cases for issues, holding and reason for holding.

Thank you for your response Cheryl.

What is your deadline?

Would you be willing to leave a $30 bonus if you are satisfied with my work
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I am not leaving a $30 bonus.

You need to answer within the one-hour guideline. I did not get any questions like yours from the other two attorney's that answered my other concerns.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Relist: Other. The question was posted at 11:05am EST and marked a high priority. I have not received my answers and have already had paid. I would like another expert.

I noticed that you requested another expert. I can have these briefed yet tonight if you would like. I see that you are offline. I'm going to go ahead and get to work on the answer and of course, if you are satisfied, you can accept and I will get credit for my work.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience: Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear dkennedy,

Thank you so much for answering my questions that Ellen did not do in a timely manner.

I requested another expert because Ellen was more interested in asking about a bonus payment instead of providing me the information within the allotted time (one hour) after sending her the links for the two cases.

Thank you again.

You're welcome and I am so glad I received an excellent rating from you. Please ask for me anytime and I will efficiently answer any question in my fields of expertise.