Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications
65126503

Security Analysis and FindingsThis assignment requires

Security Analysis and Findings

This assignment requires two deliverables. First, you must prepare a PowerPoint presentation describing your organization’s security posture as identified in Project 3 and identify your recommendations for improvements. Your presentation should not exceed 20 slides. Additionally, you will need to create a memorandum, of at least two pages, that summarizes your findings.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. I am requesting XXXXXXX for this project.

Thank you for replying! Unfortunately, the requested professional is unavailable for this question. I have marked your question high priority and you will receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply. We appreciate your patience.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please provide a response as soon as possible. I am still looking for assistance with this question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am running out of time. I posted a response yesterday and it has been removed. If this cannot be resolved I need to know as soon as possible,

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this - can you let me know when the due date is?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Steve. This is a separate project. I didn't want to bog you down with 2 of them. But if you can do it, I GREATLY appreciate it. This project should align with the previous project you completed on the Department of Veteran Affairs Information Security Program. Please let me know if you need amplifying guidance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I forgot to add that it is due on Sunday 2359.

No problem - all good for then on both assignments

Cheers

Steve
Hi, am just checking on this one - is the presentation solely on project 3 or also to include projects 1 and 2?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The instructions stated project 3.

Thanks - will work from that one then. Ready in next hour or so....

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot. Standing by!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience: BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications