ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

In Lesson 12, you were introduced to binary numbers and how

In Lesson 12, you were introduced to binary numbers and how to convert them to decimal, octal, and hexadecimal number bases. For the Final Project, use the concepts that you learned in this course to develop a solution that converts a binary number into decimal, octal, and hexadecimal number bases. Given any 8-bit binary number, your solution should be able to convert it to decimal, octal, and hexadecimal notations and then display the results. Your solution should include a problem analysis chart, an IPO chart, a data dictionary, an interactivity chart, an algorithm, and flowcharts. You should incorporate modules, decision structures, functions, arrays, and/or loops in your solution. Feel free to use other concepts from Lessons 1-12.

Assume for the Final Project, that you were provided with a custom function called StoreBinaryToArray(input). The StoreBinaryToArray function takes the binary input from the user and stores each digit (0 or 1) into a one-dimensional array called BinaryArray. For example, if the user inputs 10101010, the BinaryArray will look like:

BinaryArray

Element Number Value Stored

1 1

2 0

3 1

4 0

5 1

6 0

7 1

8 0

Use the StoreBinaryToArray function to complete the Final Project.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not sure you got that. Did it go through?

No. By when you need this done
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

by midnight arizona time. acutally before midnight. It is 3:34 pm now

Can you confirm price of 90 looking at effort
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Ok I will have it ready soon
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

sure anytime
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Please remember to add bonus as agreed