LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

3. Define a function music_library(tracks, albums) that implements

3. Define a function music_library(tracks, albums) that implements an interactive music library. The first argument, tracks, is a list of all the tracks in the library. The second argument, albums, is a list of all the albums in the library. This function repeatedly prompts the user for a command, which is one of s, st, or sa.
1. s text - produces a list of all albums whose titles contain text
• example: 's beggars' would print a list of albums including Beggars Banquet by The Rolling Stones
2. sa text - produces a list of all artists whose name contains text
• example: 'sa ston' would print a list of artists that includes The Rolling Stones
3. st text - produces a list of all tracks whose titles contain text
• example: 'st devil' would print a list of tracks that includes Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones
Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
Do you have more information?
Which version of python you are using?

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Version 2.75

No other information is available

What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sat Oct 05 12:00 noon

ok Paul. I will write whole working code for you per the understaning.
Please cehck back in 12 hours for answer.
Please bookmark this page / add to favourites to come back later on
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi paul,
Please check back in 4 hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I submitted a discrete math question yesterday am looking for immediate answer and it's telling me it's locked - will you be able to tell me why - I have an exam early Monday

It should be open for all professionals. If some one is able to do it, you will get a reply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you tell me what I need to do - I was expecting an answer this morning = I submitted my question at 10:30 lat night

Try after raising price