My Name is XXXXX XXXXX and it would be my pleasure to assist you on this.
Please send the full info so i can review it and tell you if it is ok for this price or you need to increase it
Do you have a email address where I may send you the file that contains all of my HTML5 elements for the page?
you can add them all to a zip file, then go to www.ge.tt and upload the files there. then give me the download link
ok i am downloading the files
are there any specific requirements?
Here are the Requirements:
Figure 1 - Working with multiple files. Viewing the template pages in the browser.
1. Template. Create the template page with content regions defined. Link the style sheet and theme to the template page. Add in some content to test it.
2. Cascading Style Sheet: Create the style sheet and link it to the template page. Use a variety of styles and properties. Make sure to properly document the style sheet. You should keep as much of the style information contained within the style sheets. Use the style sheet to format the properties of the DIV tags. Use CSS styles to format the content. Avoid the use the local style or HTML attributes when possible. Use the lectures and lessons from class as a guide. Create CSS styles to allow you to create a mouseover effect for your entire menu. You should do this in the external CSS file so that it is easier to maintain.
3. Navigation. Set up your navigation using your template. Use the lectures and lessons from class as a guide.
Sample page - This is an example of a web page with a clear and consistent navigation.
Figure 2 Clear and Consistent Navigation
4. Content Pages. Create the individual content pages using your template.
5. Compare and Contrast uploading files to a web server – On one page, please provide a discussion of how you would plan to obtain a domain, locate a hosting provider and upload your files to a live web site.
6. Add Content And Appropriate Content Only You must put content in the page. Look at other web sites. They are filled with content. You need to make sure you create a full page, not just “placeholder” and dummy content! You will use this site throughout the term. So spending a few extra minutes will help you in the long run.
You can put any reasonable content in the page. The content must be professional, follow school, department and classroom policies and must not be illegal content or violate copyright laws. And for students in the military, I know I don’t have to remind you to please don’t use anything sensitive. In other words, keep it decent and please do not use anything controversial, inappropriate or unprofessional.
Make sure to use "appropriate content" for a college course at Park. If you are not sure if the content is appropriate, ask the instructor in the discussion area. Examples of inappropriate content are flaming, pornography, illegal or illicit material. While there is freedom of speech and expression, the instructor reserves the right to ‘not grade’ or give a 0 to any assignment that they feel is offensive or any of the above. I’ve only had less than a handful of students in different colleges try to submit inappropriate material, so this shouldn’t be a problem for most students. Think of this like a scholarly research term paper that you would submit in a marketing class.
Do not put ‘filler content’ such as the default latin text from editors or blah blah blah. Put something meaningful. Don’t just make up garbage content. Take the viewpoint that this is a professional web site you are developing and will show to your client.
8. Create 2-3 forms. Create forms. You should create several forms using a variety of form field elements, not just a login form! Each form control should have a corresponding label. You can simply assign a value displayed on the button controls. You may use the label control if you associate the label control with the form control.
Provide directions for the user on how to complete the form. Is there a special format they need to enter the data like a phone number? (###-###-####) or birth date (##/##/##) Require the user to make a selection or enter values for at least 3 of the fields. Put an asterisk * or other indication to tell your user which fields are required! You will also provide them with directions on what the asterisk mean.
Figure: A simple form example
9. HTML Elements – should include a variety of elements, lists, tables, nav, header, footer, div and span tags, headings, line break, images, hyperlinks, iframe, video, audio, svg files and canvas.
11. Web Page Content. Create the individual images, media and textual content for the web pages.
12. Validate your code. The page needs to comply with HTML 5. Go to the W3C Validation Service . Validate the HTML code using the W3C Validation Service at http://validator.w3.org/file-upload.html. There should be no errors.
can you please add them to a word document and upload it to www.ge.tt as well
Sure, sorry :(
since some of the parts get remove here in the chat
ok go it, let me review it quickly in case i have any questions
I have to get off the internet because I am traveling internationally but I will answer ASAP
ok I think i have reviewed everything
what you have finished is some parts of the template page.
Still the forms are required and a couple of furnishing to the whole website to be aligned with the requirements in the document
I initially estimate that this will inquire about 4 hours of work to finish. You will need to add an additional bonus of 60$ in order for me to finish this for you
Normally you leave a positive feedback after you get the work done, but since this is a large project and we here as proffessionals take a very high risk in working for hours than not being paid for our work. I will ask you to leave me a positive feedback, then in case you are not satisfied with the answer, i will ask for a refund for you. After i give you the work, you can add the bonus as agreed through a bonus button
I also need to know when is the deadline for this?
I need this as soon as possible. I agree to the bonus.
I tipped 60.00
Hello, can you let me know how the page is going? Thank you,
Can you at least add the two elements below and send each to me? I need these in 2.5 hrs, the rest can wait until tomorrow. I will add more $$ if needed.
*(1)Allow the user to enter a URL in a textbox, and then open up that page in a new window, which has an iFrame with the new URL. Make sure there is a close button on the opened window, to return you back to the original page. Send this to me in one file then add the information below(2) to the page and send in a second file.
*(2)Contain a form that lets the user enter their email address as the user and a password. When the user submits the form, if the user filled out a username and password (so they are not null) write the values to a cookie. If there is no value entered in either field, write out an alert message with instructions to the user to complete the form. Also in the same page, include a button that when clicked, will display the value of the cookie in the web page. (such as in a label control etc.)
How is the page going? I need it soon.
Hello, please provide your status I need this ASAP (today) at the latest.
Saturday is much too late. Do not worry about the content too much. I
I need it today. I will add more money but I expected this days ago.