Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in software development. Expert in Microsoft .Net, C#, C++, VB, SQL

Greetings,See file on this link.http://www.filecon

See file on this link.
I''m currently working on these queries for you. I'll get back to you as soon as I have something, either results or questions.
Ingo U

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Greetings Softwarepapa,

Thank you for the tutoring. It was a great help with my on-line course. I will be need more assistance soon. Please be looking out for me. I love how fast you got back to me. I will reward you when I finish this course with your continued tutoring.

Hi Kevin,
thanks for the positive feedback! I will be happy to work with you again. Can't promise it'll always be as quick, but I do try every time to expedite.
Please feel free to request me directly at

and, put "FOR INGO U ONLY" at the beginning of the subject line. That way other experts will know you're looking for me.