Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

INFORMATION SYSTEMS

Customer Question

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 10 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi I still need assistance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I still need help are u available?

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

We will continue to look for a professional to assist you.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

How long will this take?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

it says someoen is working on my answer. How come I cannot chat with them

We appreciate your patience.

We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.

Your question is not in "chat" mode, but you can communicate via the posts, just as you have been doing.

Thank you for your understanding, we'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Hi, do you still need assistance with this? It looks like there are 3 parts but you are just needing the first currently? Please specify and let me know the required word count for part 1.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes I do . I have the other parts too I'm just not home to sen it . Will u be available in 2 hours
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Yes. Just send me all the details and I will see what we can do based on the offered commission. Just respond here and I'll get an email.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Just checking in.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi! Going home now should be on in an hr
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think. You have done a similar one before from October it's like that
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
It sounds familiar. Do you have the link? I don't think I've heard of part 2 and 3 but can check if you have the link.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

hi ok i'm ready now

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
I have done similar projects but have not seen this one before. It looks like you need:
1. An Executive Summary
2. 5 tables worth of information related to the computers
3. A 2 paragraph narrative about the PCs and how they will be used.

I can complete this for the commission currently offered on this question. I can likely have it done by about this time tomorrow night.

Please confirm that you still want the answer based on the current amount offered and if 10/2/13 12 AM CST works the timeline.

Thanks
Alex

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

is there any way it could be sooner can i just have the tables?

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
If you're willing to wait for them tonight I will drop everything and work on it now. I just need to know that you will stick around to rate the answer as I only receive a commission when you rate the answer. I can probably pull it all off in 30 minutes, this is right in my line of expertise. Let me know and I'll get started.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

yes i'm willing to wait thanks!

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Already started. Back in 30 or less with an update.
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Tables are available via the download here. Will provide narrative based on positive rating. Let me know if you have questions, working on that now.

http://ge.tt/9hVOZYt/v/0?c

Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

will it be less than 60 because its only tables?

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
I don't see what you pay, I just see my commission amount. I'm doing the whole thing, almost done with the narrative. About 3 more minutes. You will just need the cover page with your info.

Also, I updated one of the tables as I left something out.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

okay thank you

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Were you satisfied with the work on the tables?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

so 3 min?

Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Yes, almost there.
Expert:  Alex replied 10 months ago.
Here is the full answer. The narrative is about 1 page (half page required) but it is double spaced. Thanks for the positive rating and feel free to request me personally in the future.

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-alex

All of the content provided is 100% original.

Thanks again,
Alex

http://ge.tt/9G4GaYt/v/0?c
Expert:  Alex replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.