LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Starting with your last submission (Inventory Program Part

Starting with your last submission (Inventory Program Part 5), - Modify the Inventory Program to include an Add button, a Delete button, and a Modify button on the GUI. These buttons should allow the user to perform the corresponding actions on the item name, the number of units in stock, and the price of each unit.
- Add a Save button to the GUI that saves the inventory to a C:\data\inventory.dat file.
- Use exception handling to create the directory and file if necessary.
- Add a search button to the GUI that allows the user to search for an item in the inventory by the product name. If the product is not found, the GUI should display an appropriate message. If the product is found, the GUI should display the product’s information in the GUI.
- Keep the previous functionality intact from the previous Inventory Assignments.
- The author should utilize Good Programming Practices as outlined throughout the reading assignments to include comments in the program.
- Post as an attachment in java format (IE: YourFileName.java) to the Assignments Section for the appropriate assignment.
- Add a save button to the GUI that saves the inventory to a C:\data\inventory.dat file.
- Add a search button to the GUI that allows the user to search for an item in the inventory by the product name. If the product is not found, the GUI should display an appropriate message. If the product is found, the GUI should display that product’s information in the GUI.
Welcome here.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

10/05/13

Please check back in 24 hours for answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, you don't need week 4

I will let you know if needed.
If you have any files, please provide me.
I will review it and reply you ASAP.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.