ehabtutor, MBA
Experience:  Software Engineer,business minor,Attending my MBA,Software company owner with 5+ y exp in management

To "ehabtutor" only

To "ehabtutor" only. I need the following code done within the next 2 days (ASAP actually). The code is mostly done - just have to fix a small amount according to the requirements.docx found in this archive

- - I will gladly pay $40.

Thank you for asking me on this.

I will check the assignment attached and get back to you ASAP.

ehab tutor

I was able to finish it ASAP as you requested.

Please download the project from here

Don't forget to leave me a positive feedback.

A bonus will be highly appreciated.

ehab tutor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks ehabtutor. We have one small problem I can't seem to make error go away. I changed code to read "If totalDeposit >= 1000.0 Then" but still when user enters only 1000 in deposit input they are still told "the minimum amount is $1,000.00!" - any ideas?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ehabtutor, I have fixed the "the minimum amount is $1,000.00!" error but we have another problem, the second index (checking option 2) is not being handled correctly. At the end of the year $300 should be taken off the account. For example if user enters min deposit of 1000 then calculate the return should be $700 since $300 would be taken off for the year due to bank monthly fees (12 * $25) = $300.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ehabtutor, yes this version works well. I appreciate your speed. If all went well you should have received your fee and a $15 bonus. Thank you so very much.

yes thank you.

I got the positive feedback and the payment.

Always my pleasure to help you.

ehab tutor