Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

Medical / Nursing Opinion

I need some help with answering some questions for a discussion board. I'm stumped on this and could use someone's opinion to answer six short questions.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
Hey! I'll be happy to take a look if they're within my areas of expertise.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Eric thanks! They should be pretty straight forward actually. I'll send to you in the am. They are pretty much opinion based so should make it fairly simple. Thanks for your reply. I'll send in the morning.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
Sounds good to me, I'm looking forward to it!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Eric, good morning. Here are the six questions attached via bullet below.

Whatever you feel comfortable with answering based on your opinion, is fine. You can let me know if you have any questions in order to answer or if you want my opinion. Otherwise can be your own perception/belief.

Thanks for your assistance.

Using internet sites and personal opinion share your answers to the following questions with your peers in this discussion.

The State Board of Nursing has taken the position that would require all future graduates of associate degree and diploma programs of nursing to receive baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation.

1. What are two specific pros of establishing a baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation for professional nursing practice?

2. What are two specific cons of establishing the baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation for professional nursing practice?

3. Are you in support of the baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation?

4. Why you are in support or why y ou are not in support of the baccalaureate degree in nursing within ten years of graduation?

5. What is one recommendation of the Institute of Medicine The Future of Nursing: Focus on Education that addresses changes for nursing education that is impacted by this proposal? Identify the recommendation including an example of a strategy to meet the recommendation goal.

6. What is one area of concern of the American Association of Colleges of Nurses “QSEN (Quality and Safety Education for Nurses)”which addresses changes for nursing education that is impacted by this proposal? Identify the area including an example of the knowledge, skills or attitude that needs to be addressed.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
Alright, and just to confirm, when the question uses the phrase 'graduation for professional nursing practice', that is referring to the associate's degree or diploma program, correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes sir.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Great job with this, Eric.