LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Complete the following programs: Statements Assume that

Complete the following programs:

Assume that quest is an integer variable containing a question number. Write a program that places the last name of a US President into the Text property of textbox txtOut according to the following criteria:

"Washington" (if quest = 0), "Lincoln" (if quest = 1), "Jefferson" (if quest = 2), or "Roosevelt" (if quest = 3).
Write the above mentioned program:
Using switch statement
Using multiple alternative if statements
Using only properly indented and nested double alternative if statements
Save the interface as Switch.cpp.

Program Design Game Formulas
Most computer games use formulas to define what happens when a user interacts with the environment. For example, the formula for how much damage a player inflicted on a monster might be something like:

damage = (player strength + player weapon) – monster's protection

Assume that there are 100 possible values for each of the variables on the right side of this formula (from 0 = weak to 99 = strong).

Write a program that:

Allows the users to enter their strength, weapon strength, and the monster's protection
Finds out what the damage will be on clicking a button
Design a complete solution, including an interface sketch, object table, data table, algorithm, table of testing strategy, and trace examples of good and invalid data through the algorithm to verify that it is correct.

Save your program as GameFormula.cpp.
Welcome back. Hope you are doing well.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wednesday morning.

I will provide you answer ASAP.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great thanks a bunch!

Hi again,
Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have more questions for me.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you do to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
If you need any additional information on this answer, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will reply as soon as possible.
I hope you found the information in my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!
Thanks very much for using Just Answer!
Best wishes